Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Usborne Books & More Open House

Recently I became an Usborne Books & More Consultant. I love this company! The training is wonderful! I'm not a sales person; but with their wonderful training, I know I can do this. And I just love their books! As a homeschooling mom, I use several of their books for our school. In the past I've tried selling other products with another company. Although I loved the product, I wasn't passionate about it. But I am passionate about books, learning, and my kids! I'm so excited about this opportunity! I had my Open House Home Show Tuesday night and got three Home Show bookings and an eshow booking. And I had a small turnout (bad night to have it I guess).
KaeKae gave a wonderful review of Unique Monique
.
I love these books and my kids have been absorbed by them since I got my kit. And I love that I can get my kids involved in my business. This is going to be a wonderful blessing for my family.
.
If you're interested in having your own home show and get a lot of free books, you can email me at Kerrie(at)KidtasticBooks(dot)com. I'm in South East Louisiana, but if you don't live near me, you can still do an eshow and everything is completely online. Again, just email me.
.
If you are interested in selling Usborne Books, you can email me or visit my site for more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment